[blindreplay] Applian News May 24

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:53:26 -0700 (PDT)

Observations first:

YouSendIt inclusion to RAV 8 is fantastic addition to RAV 8.20.

New look to Replay Converter. Sure hope we can still use it with
our screen readers. Only time will tell. I am sure Applian now
knows what to do to make it say user friendly with a screen
reader.

Members Club is a good idea too.

---

May 24, 2007
Cool New Product News for May

The Applian Advantage Club: A while back I asked some of you for
your opinion about a ?Members Only Club? ? a club for Suite
owners that would offer certain
benefits to its members. Well we still plan on starting the club
? it?s just taken a bit longer than we thought. We are redoing
our website in the next
month and once it?s done we will start the club. Please watch
for an invitation. We are really excited to get this going.
If you would like details on the future Applian Advantage Club
benefits please
click here:
Replay AV 8.2 ? This latest version of Replay AV will include
Applian Media Courier powered by YouSendIt: -a new feature that
enables Replay AV customers
to retrieve their recorded files anywhere they can access e-mail
. Imagine being at work and getting an e-mail with a link to
your favorite daily recording?
Or being on vacation and listening to all your favorite shows?

This is slated for release in early June. If you are interested
in receiving an email when Replay AV with Applian Media Courier