[blindreplay] Re: Anyone come up with a URL for the new Imus In The Morning show?

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 09:40:19 -0800

See?  You have a lot more experience with this, than I do!  I worked in the
printing industry and in television broadcasting ( E NG) before I lost my
eyesight!  Once again, it is good to hear someone with some of my interests!
As to sports, I was the typical California surfer, not being into contact
sports !  Oh, well!

-Mac-