[blindreplay] Re: Another problem with RM

  • From: "leslie bee" <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:09:51 -0700

Hey Orin -

Please contact tech support for Replay Music.  Just copy and paste this
e-mail and send it to them.

You can contact them at:

http://applian.com/replay-music/support/index.php#contact

I am sure they can help you.

I am so sorry you are having so many problems.

Leslie

From Applian Technologies
Sorry I am not a tech person

  _____