[blindreplay] Another problem with RM

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:50:47 -0400

Hi all,

Okay, what I had to do was install over a previous version of RM because when I
tried to uninstall it it came up with a bunch of errors saying that it couldn't
find something. Before this though, it said that it couldn't install because
another file was in use. I closed down every application I had running and
deleted the entire RM folder and tried uninstalling again which resulted in
these errors. Then when I used it yesterday somehow the brassonet service got
mest up. For some reason I can't restore my computer to last week when I knew
it was working, so I tried to uninstall and reinstall again. When I reinstalled
it both installing and uninstalling I guess it got the files back. But now when
I click on the start/stop recording button it just freezes and doesn't respond.

HMMM... think I mest up big time here...