[blindreplay] Analysis on Replay Music 3.35 and CD burning

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:46:38 -0700 (PDT)

I got an error message on the very last step of the burn process. The DVD/CD
wizard dialog box is very accessible with JAWS.

The best thing to do is record your songs with Replay Music 3 as .mp3 format
and use a 3rd party program to burn to audio CD. Like Windows default procedure
I told you about Bob.

I left out 2 more steps for you. Near the end you will need to use your tab key
to find the "burn" button and then the start burn button.