[blindreplay] Re: Alternative way to start Replay AV 8 (JoAnn)

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:12:03 -0500

Thanks, Mike. Yes it's quite annoying, and if I knew where I could get 8.40 again I would have it in a heartbeat. I should be able to just open it from desktop as with previous versions. Does anyone know where 8.40 can be obtained? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>