[blindreplay] Re: Alternative way to start Replay AV 8 (JoAnn)

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:37:38 -0500 (EST)

Petro

Joanne and I, I believe, have found a potentially serious flaw in 8.41.
Up until this morning, I couldn
not lay my finger on the culprit -- it could have been any of a number of
possibilities including the operating system --
but, on a hunch, I decided to remove 8.41 and go back to 8.31.
now this pc is humming and purring like a contented kitten wrapped snugly
in his blanket.
So What Joanne is seeing is real.
Other than saying the problem is intermittent and not dupplicable at will,
one can and does loose certain basic pc abilities once RAV 8.41 is
launched upon occasion, but not all occasions.
And since I don't have the time for guessing games at the moment, I just
will stay here with 8.31 for now as what 8.41 offers as new enhancements
doesn't impact me -- I do not subscribe either to Sirius or XM.