[blindreplay] Re: After installing over RMC with RMC

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 10:29:14 -0700

When installing Replay Media Catcher 6, there is an introduction screen that
mentions the various features of the software. The YES/NO does a walk-through
tutorial, pointing out the various features of Replay Media Catcher 6. To a
certain extent, this walk-though is meant for sighted users who never bother to
read the User Guide. I am not sure how well it behaves with screen reading

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.