[blindreplay] Additional Information on Replay Converter 2.60

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:10:14 -0700 (PDT)

I ran Replay Converter 2.60 as stand alone program and it runs
great. You can tab to all its buttons, go up and down the list
boxes and so on. I noticed a nice improvement over the older
version where you get to pick the audio or video conversion
format type. I no longer hear JAWS 8 say the graphics/icons when
tabbing to the audio/video formats choices area.

If you need some help with Replay Converter let me know. I did a
few podcasts on RC also.

Below is to show that I am using Replay Converter 2.60.

----

About Replay Converter
Replay Converter - Version 2.60 03-07-2007 OK
www.replay-converter.comgraphic 725  Registered Full Version
Copyright © 2007 Applian Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.