[blindreplay] Re: A suggestion for Robin

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:30:13 -0800 (PST)

If its 3 lines the URL address just copy it first. Open you text
editor, paste it, look at the the URL address in your editor,
make sure there are no spaces in the address. If there are fix
the broken URL. Save the document as a .txt document.

Now go back to WMP player, do a ctrl U, paste that URL address
and hit enter. See if the stream plays.

If it does play within WMP then add it as a new show within
Replay AV 8.

You can even email a message to yourself. Fromn you, to you.
Works everytime.

Paste the URL in body of message.

Send it to yourself. Soon you will receive the email from you.

Press enter key on the URL address in body of message. The
stream should play.

http://www.dabdig.co.uk/stream/stream.php?service=cc&url=www.fox970.com