[blindreplay] Re: A Possible Conflict Between Replay And Audio Streams

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:28:16 -0500

I have it happen where when my Eudora attempts to play it's filters sounds it crashes only when replay is in the background waiting for time to record. It happens every time so it's a problem, no email when it's time to capture a stream.

 Curtis Delzer.
HS.

on Monday 4/19/2010 12:57 PM, Mike O'Brien said:
Hi Pam

One possibility is that your computer is running short on memory and is
spending all of its resources on paging.  You could try shutting down some
applications that you aren't currently using and see if that helps.   Or of
course, add more memory.

Mike