[blindreplay] 5 latest Recordings on Replay AV 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:07:49 -0700 (PDT)

Podcast 35:

Tune to the station but do not record for me.

http://www.applian.com/Podcasts/35-tune-to-but-do-not-record.mp3

Podcast 36:

Listbox navigation within RAV 8.

http://www.applian.com/Podcasts/36-listbox-navigation.mp3

Podcast 37:

Using JAWS 8 to temporarily eliminate the graphic number/icon
one hears in the listbox listview. I use JAWS verbocity.

http://www.applian.com/Podcasts/37-listbox-and-jaws-verbocity.mp3

Podcasts 38:

Starting Replay Converter within Replay AV 8 application.

http://www.applian.com/Podcasts/38-starting-rc-within-rav.mp3

Podcast 39:

A brief demo only.
Using System Access To Go to use Replay AV 8.

http://www.applian.com/Podcasts/39-rav-and-system-access-to-go.mp3

Note: if above links are broken you must put them together.

Additional Information

 3 ways to get these mp3 recordings. I am not a professional
narrator.

Blog:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

FTP server:

ftp://petro.dyndns.org/PUBLIC/

Podcast Feed to enter into your Podcatcher:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/PetrosPodcasts

Thank you for your time.