[blindreplay] Re: 2 Programs At Once

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 21:46:32 -0400

I'm using ethernet throughout.
RJ45s at all ends.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 6:28 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: 2 Programs At Once

When you are recording are you using a wireless connection or a USB cable
from the router to your computer? My opinion only. I believe a direct USB
connection is the best. With Windows 8 in order to use the record audio
feature one must disable his secure boot in order to use the record audio
that Robin mentioned. I believe you are using the 'download from the
internet'.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>