[blindreplay] Re: 2 Programs At Once

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 23:06:20 -0400

Limbaugh comes 1st followed by KRLA program.  I'm usually not there when things
are recording.  When I come back, there is the Limbaugh file and no KRLA file
at all.  At night, when there's only one recording, the KRLA is there.  I use
the same URL for both KRLA programs.
I'm using XP and whatever MSIE that is, I think 8.
Thanks.