RE: seeking advice on equipment

  • From: "Dan" <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindhamoperators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:23:25 -0400

Hi Dave, don't know what type of radio you're looking for specifically, but
if you are looking for an HT of some kine.  I'd most definitely go with the
Kenwood Th-F6A.  It is very accessible.  Hope that helps.  73
 Dan in Brantford, Ontario Canada.
Amateur radio station VA3ETS
EchoLink node number:6165
MSN or email: va3ets@xxxxxxxxx