[blindeudora] Re: redirecting a group of messages

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:17:14 -0800

I meant to type alt-m, t,  and then you'll have the addresses in your
address book pop up which have the check box checked which says "include in
recipient list" checked.
That is an important feature, since while the junk filters work great,
there are some which aren't junk and those, that aren't, must be in the
address book, but you don't want them in your recipient list since they are
there to prove they aren't spam to Eudora.

Curtis Delzer

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora