[blindeudora] Re: problem with eudora and verizon server

  • From: john s <jschwery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 04:55:26 -0500

Richard, perhaps, your work account is set to leave messages on the server.

earlier, richard kurlander, wrote:

on thursday feb. 9 I was home in nyc because of schools were closed. when I went on eudora I received over 800 messages. on friday when I got home I went on eudora and only 255 messages only from 4:10 in the afn till the evening. call verizon support can't help me. they only know outlook configuering told me my settings for web mail correct. at work I have my outlook e-mail and my home outlook e-mail on the same computer. verizon told me since it is pop it will only work on the computer that you download from for the time being. I didn't go on the home outlook at all at work so at home I went on eudora then when I went on my home outlook from the verizon server there are messages from wednesday. why?

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to un subscribe:

John