[blindeudora] Re: my scripts for eudora

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 00:05:17 -0500

hmmm, not sure what happened to my editing, the message should look like this:

Legend has it that on Friday 9/30/2011 11:38 PM, northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
well, now that jaws 13 is out, i will probably add my scripts to the existing jaws 13 scripts so they will work with jaws 13. i have found a problem with the scripts that i fixed this morning that when checking for new email with ctrl+m or sending queued email with ctrl+t will move you from the current message in the list to the top of the list instead of leaving you where you are in the list. in both of these scripts, there's line that looks like this:

TypeKey (ks23)

place a semi-colon at the beginning to comment out the line and then move to the end of the script and just above the

EndScript ()

line, insert a say line command like this:

Sayline ()

both the CheckMail and SendMail scripts have this problem.

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora