[blindeudora] Re: moving addresses from one version to another

  • From: Ann Morris Bliss <annmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:47:52 -0400

Hi,
      If you are worried about wiping out your mailboxes, just copy them to
another directory before installing.  When installing, be sure everything
is going to the same directory. Installation will try to put the files in 2
separate places. If you use those defaults, your addressbook and mailboxes
will not be recognized.  I have been there. So carefully watch the
installation. Good luck
Ann

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora