[blindeudora] moving addresses from one version to another

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:08:15 -0700

Hi gang,

I downloaded the latest version of eudora and am trying to figure out how
to move the address and mailboxes over to the new one.  What files do I
move from my old version and how do I install them in the new one? Do I
just copy and paste them into the folder holding the new files?
I also need to figure out how to mark the graphics for sent and unread and
forwarded and those kind of things.  I am using windoweyes so perhaps I
should go to that list for that info.

Thanks for all the help in the past and also for the help which I'm sure I
will get from this letter.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California