[blindeudora] Re: mbx and toc files in Windows7

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 14:59:04 -0500

Hi, I think they should be in your Eudora folder. Let me look here real quickly.

Okay, I just looked and they are in my Eudora folder and I have two occurences of Eudora, so each instance of Eudora is in it's properly named folder.

I have one called Ferguson Technologies Email, and one called Gmail.

All my mail boxes the in.mbx and out.mbx and all the in.toc and out.toc and all the other .toc and .mbx files are in my main Eudora folder.

Pat Ferguson

At 01:01 PM 5/31/2012, you wrote:
Hello Everyone

Can anyone tell me where to find the "mbx and toc" files on a Windows 7 machine please?

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora