[blindeudora] Re: mbx and toc files

  • From: Mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:02:01 +0100

hello Ann

Thanks for the suggestion but those seem to be correct.

With thanks

Mike.At 09:11 04/06/12, you wrote:
Sometimes for no good reason my eudora mailboxes change from maximized to restored, or the other way around.

Check with alt-spacebar to be sure the application is maximized, and with alt-hyphen to be sure the mailbox is.

good luck.
At 02:51 AM 6/4/2012, you wrote:
Hello Everyone

I'm not getting anywhere with trying to find these mbx and toc files in windows 7.

Perhaps someone can tell me how to solve my problem. I am trying to get Eudora to display the senders names in my "inbox". I have found from time to time, and I don't know why, Eudora suddenly stops displaying senders names. This seems to happen in any of the boxes. I am using Window-eyes 7.5.4.1 on a Windows 7 machine running SP1. I have tried going to, tools, mailboxes and then the context menu but none of the options offered have anything to do with my issue. Under tools, mailboxes in the options menue, the box is checked to display senders name.

Does anyone know how to change the settings using WE?

With thanks

Mike.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora