[blindeudora] Re: making filters in Eudora 6.0

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:15:55 -0500

To make a filter.
1. Go to the mail you want to make a filter for and just set on it.
2. Hit alt + s, arrow down to make filter hit enter.
3. Tab until you come to a list box that says from. Now if its personal the
from will work. If its a list your filtering then arrow down to any recipient.
4. Now when you tab it should have the email address the filter is for in
edit box. You can use this to check yourself.
5. With that done you can tab to create... and hit enter. If you already
have a mailbox set up and want it to have the mail then tab to in... and
hit enter. It will list all your mailboxes and just hit enter on the one
you want and then tab to create.
6. Ok filter is made select all with control + a, and do a alt +s, now just
hit enter on filter.
All the filtered mail will go in the box you just made. You will have to
repeat  for each filter.

At 10:20 AM 3/10/2005, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>Can someone give me the steps to make a filter in Eudora 6.0?  I cannot
>seem to get it right.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Louis
>

>"Luck is a product of hard work."