[blindeudora] Re: mail boxes

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 05:35:20 -0800

Hi Leonard and all,
My problem still exists under mailboxes.
I can alt x and read them easily that has never been the problem.
But I still can't arrow through them under tools. I hit alt t and then m
for mailboxes and  if I then do a say line I hear Eudora. the mail box list
does not appear.
I remember that it did with windows 98.
It also does for my twin brother using XP so it must be some setting problem.
Any thoughts?
John

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora