[blindeudora] Re: mail boxes

  • From: Leonard Salinas <okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:34:19 -0500

 one more about the mailbox under the tools menu. once you have opened the
list, you will have to press the right mouse button and down arrow to hide
orpress h to hide them because if you don't they will be floating on your
screen and will cover up something else you wish to view. you have to handle
this list just like the personalities list.

on Saturday 10/30/2004 10:22 PM, John Gasman said:
Hi all,
I have recently created various mail boxes for mailing lists I am on. When
I go into tools and mailboxes, and press enter I hear nothing. I should be
able to arrow down and hear each mail box spoken.
Eudora is maximized and yet I hear nothing. In fact, I   am back in the
Eudora window and completely out of tools.
How can I fix this problem?:
thanks!
John

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora[1]

Leonard Salinas
--
Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.
--

--- Links ---
   1 //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora