[blindeudora] Re: jaws speaking

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:34:53 -0400

Miss Betsy,

Have you installed the optional xp update of October 26, 2009 that addds some enhancements of the accessibility features in windows 7 to the xp platform. I found that installing this update caused the problems the other lady is experiencing - and this with an earlier version of jaws. Removing the update also fixed the eudora issue.

Thanks much.

Doris

At 01:21 PM 4/23/2010 -1000, you wrote:
Running XP Home, Eudora 7.1?? and Jaws 11. Not experiencing this issue. I know this doesn't solve your problem, but offering hope.
Betsy
At 12:58 PM 4/23/2010, you wrote:
Its another bug in jaws how they do lists now.

At 03:55 PM 4/22/2010, you wrote:
Okay it seems my week for eudora issues. *smile*
Now when I am deleting a msg Jaws doesn't tell me the next message subject. If I arrow up it will but it use to read them as I arrowed down with the cursers. Any ideas about this?

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora