[blindeudora] Re: how many people use system access with Eudora 7.1.0.9

  • From: meadowlark77 <meadowlark77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:44:38 -0500

I'm hoping they will. I'm hoping that the message I wrote regarding Eudora not being like Thunderbird until Version 8, may clear up some things for Serotek.

Take care,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlark77@xxxxxxx

At 01:44 PM 10/20/2011, you wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I agree here with Brenda. I am one of those who uses System Access on a very regular basis, and there are problems with it and Eudora 7.1.0.9.

We need to let Serotek know about it. I also wrote to them, and if anyone wants to see their response, it's not positive.

I sent them a message that I could not read very well in Eudora with System Access. I have told them before that both JAWS and Window-Eyes support Eudora.

So, let's flood Serotek with support messages about System Access and Eudora 7.1.0.9.
 Just maybe, they will listen.

Thanks.

Pat Ferguson

At 10:33 AM 10/20/2011, you wrote:
Hello Everybody,

How many people use System Access with Eudora 7.1.0.9? I'm asking for a reason. I'm not really wanting to know the number as much as I think we all need to write to:

support@xxxxxxxxxxx

and tell them we need Eudora support. I wrote to them and so did another friend of mine on this list. The more of us who use System Access, if we write, we may get that support. They're under the impression that Eudora is like Thunderbird, and they will not support Thunderbird. So, everybody, let's write.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora