[blindeudora] Re: deleting entry from address list

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 04:25:49 -0400

go in to tools options, and down to auto compleete, and uncheck the first 6 options, that will disable all auto completions

I f you decide that you want some of them back later, you can re-enable some of them till you get it working the way you would like, hint, the f1 key will give you more info for each option, helping you taylor eudora's response.

Hope that will do ti fer ya, me!

At 02, 19 9/20/2010, you wrote:
shut down eudora and look for history.lst and the address will be in that file. you can remove it from the file and it will be gone.
Legend has it that on Sunday 9/19/2010 02:03 PM, Bud Schwab said:
Hi Gang,

How do I delete an entry from the address list? I can delete the nickname but that doesn't delete the actual address. I can't find any list of names in the Eudora folder.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5462 (20100919) __________

http://www.eset.com

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take
everything you have.'
-Thomas Jefferson -

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora