[blindeudora] Re: acquiring the code?

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 19:10:56 -0800

At 04:33 PM 1/8/2009, you wrote:

the fully functioning version of Eudora 7 paid includes
three
>>features that aren't provided in the sponsored mode
>>version.  I am
>>aware that sponsored doesn't have any advertising anymore,
>>however
>>you don't get the premium features boss watch, spam watch
>>and fast
>>indexed search.

Please pardon my ignorance.  I use Eudora rarely but do not
know about boss watch.  Just what is it?

There are a couple of things which cause me not to use
Eudora very much.  First, I have found no way to stop Eudora
from verbalizing the time of the message.  The date is fine;
however, by default, I would love to turn off message time
verbalization.  I am aware of taboo headers but do not want
to suppress announcement of the message date.

 is it possible to change the order of the header
announcement such that the from field would be announced,
followed by the subject, then the date?

Lastly, I find it frustrating that many of the subject lines
are truncated as I really find this disconcerting.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Don Roberts

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora