[blindeudora] Where are deleted emails stored after removed from trash

  • From: Lennie <lennie_r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:07:58 -0400

Hi,

I would like to know what Eudora does with those emails that have been removed from the trash can. It seems to me that whenever I have to move a MBX file from one computer to another, the MBX emails on the other computer shows duplications. The duplications are those emails that were deleted and removed from the trash can.

I don't know why they would show up again especially if I deleted them.

Does anyone know where Eudora store the deleted trash items? I really don't want them once I deleted them and I especially don't want them to show up again when I move them to my other computer.

Thanks. Take care.

Lennie

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora