[blindeudora] Re: To north Star

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:59:27 -0400

well, it is more of a Jaws question.
Anyway, and this is just a guess on my part, from within Eudora, hit JawsKey+V. Arrow down and you will find several otpions that are specific to Eudora, and below that, many more general options, like verbosity control, whether progress bars are spoken or not, punctuation announcement, etc.

Chris
P.S. Some punctuation in your messages would make them easier to understand.

At 02:42 PM 6/5/2012, Donna said breathlessly:
Yes this may be true but i may be wrong i thought this list is for helping if you do not know how to do something and what would this problem haveto do with jaws it is in eudora,if I was out of line I am sorry,I have been on the list for years... Donna

CTS MASTERING: http://www.ctsmastering.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CTS-Mastering/139114066128698
Dropbox: Have your stuff when you need it. 2GB is free: http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora