[blindeudora] Re: Switching between personalities

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 13:59:56 -0400

Do your control + r, to replay, and then the alt + r, when in the body of the replay or when done and want to send.

At 12:31 PM 5/25/2007, you wrote:
When I have a message open and I want to reply and select a personality, if I press alt-r it brings up the transfer menu.
Betsy
At 11:15 PM 5/24/2007, you wrote:
Hit alt r  and not control r for the personalities.
Tom.

At 06:26 PM 25.05.2007, you wrote:
Aloha Lou,
Hmm, where is this box that is supposed to open? If I reply by pressing control-r it takes me to the first line of the message where it says: At 09:40 PM ...

I don't see any place to choose the personality.
TIA, Betsy

At 09:40 PM 5/24/2007, you wrote:
No, you don't have to do all of that, personality changing.

If you start a reply to a message, while writing it, just hit alt+r and a box opens where you can choose from the available personalities you have created, this also works with new messages, forwards, or any out-bound mail

Hope that simplifies your life, msile!

Later, Lou
At 21, 46 5/24/2007, you wrote:
Aloha everyone,
Is there a shortcut key to switch between personalities? I know I can go to Tools, then personalities and select one. Then I can press enter and the To: box comes up. But when I want to reply to a message that comes in from a certain personality, I have to change the personality before I can send the message out. I hope I haven't confused all of us...
Betsy

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

http://www.eset.com

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora