[blindeudora] Scripts Tabooing Headers and Stuff

  • From: Reeva Parry <K8dmu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindeudora-freelists.org" <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:41:05 -0500

Hi Y'all!

I need a little help here, please? Does anybody have the scripts I need that will block out the headers and also say That the previous author said:? Before I got my new hard drive, I was using ones which Otis Blue sent me, but I've written him countless private messages asking again and again for those scripts. If anyone has the three lines, I'd appreciate whoever has them to pass them my way, either on or off list. Purty Please with sugar and cream on top? <sniff sniff>

God Bless each and every one of you,

Reeva Parry

K8Dmu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora