[blindeudora] Re: Replying to everyone in the cc field

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:07:47 -0400

well darlin, window eyes uses the by pass command for letting the program see it first, normally, window eyes acts on any key stroke first, so if a program uses a key combination for itself, but window eyes does as well, then you need to tell window eyes to get out of the way and not to hog the next key stroke, numpad-insert+b is the way to do that, cause ctlr+shift+r is the window eyes read to end command.

Later gator, me!

a while back Pat Ferguson told me on 16, 57 3/28/2012
I don't understand your message here below.

Please explain.

Thanks.

Pat Ferguson
At 03:31 AM 3/28/2012, you wrote:
if you are using window eyes, you might wanna bypass, ins+b first, smilesa while back Pat Ferguson told me on 16, 39 3/27/2012
HiEveryone,

I am trying to reply to a message with a few people in the cc field in a message, and I thought the reply to all command was control-shift-r but that isn't working. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7004 (20120327) __________