[blindeudora] Re: Port settings, where are they?

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:15:56 -0600

Under the special menu there is an entry for forget passwords.

Dave

At 12:02 AM 1/29/2009, you wrote:
Thanks Pat, That solved the port problem.  So, now please
try your hand at this.

On one account, my password has changed.  Try as I might, I
am not able to locate in Eudora 7.1 just how to go about
changing the password for an existing account.  How does one
do this?

Also, is it possible to retrieve email from only one account
rather than from all accounts?  When I hit control-m, this
seems to attempt to retrieve email from all accounts.

Thanks again for your help.

Don Roberts