[blindeudora] Re: Personalities

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:06:33 -0500

Yes it will and be subject to the same filters you have in your main personality.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

on Monday 6/21/2010 06:05 AM, Chris Smart said:
I have a second personality set up in Eudora 6 to check an alternate e-mail address. By default, where should new mail from that second personality show up? Will it just show in my regular inbox?

thanks
Chris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Overcast, Lightning Observed 60°F Wind:ENE-070° at 13mph gusting to 18mph My greatest fear in life is that no-one will remember me after I'm dead. - some dead guy

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora