[blindeudora] Re: New Eudora User needs your help

  • From: Andy Baracco <wq6r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 05:16:23 -0800

With JAWS, i find that if the MS viewer is turned off, if there is a web link in a message, sometimes you are automatically taken to it.

Andy
At 10:19 PM 1/6/2009, you wrote:
I also keep the microsoft viewer turned off.
At 07:49 PM 1/6/2009, you wrote:
Hi,
however I never have the Microsoft viewer turned on and Eudora works well.
Max.
on 16:15 7/01/2009, Andy Baracco said:
The first thing that comes to mind is that JAWS and Eudora play well together if you use the microsoft viewer.

Andy
At 06:56 PM 1/6/2009, you wrote:
Hi Everyone.

I am sort of a new user to Eudora, having purchased it when Qualcom was phasing it out and it was on special offer. I was wondering if any jaws users using Eudora could give me insight on the best way to set it up, keystrokes that can be used as well as a quick start on the Eudora interface. Also, if there are any particularly good web resources, scripts etc, I'd appreciate pointers to these.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu