[blindeudora] Re: My license number

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:37:54 -0500

Hi Lou,

Thanks a whole bunch! I got it now, as I found it in an email I had from Qualcomm 2 years ago. lol. I never get rid of anything! lol.

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson

At 06:38 PM 8/15/2007, you wrote:
Howdy pat, if you can't get it registered that way, try the following:
open the eudora.ini file, and search for "regcode" There are three lines that are there with regcode, copy them all to the clipboard, paste them to a file, and send it to the new eudora installation on the other machine. Open it's eudora.ini and paste them in at the same location that was in the other file, and wala, a fully functional registered version of eudora, as long as you are staying in the same version, or are at least higher than 6, the lower versions use a different format for registeration.

Later, lou
At 19, 08 8/15/2007, you wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please tell me how to find my license number in Eudora?

I need to install it on my new computer's hard drive and I can't find out where I wrote it down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much.

Regards,
Patricia Ferguson
Vernon Ferguson, Owner
        Ferguson Enterprises
Your One Stop Computer shop!
SCANACAN For Windows and SCANACAN Professional
Making Bar Codes Talk!
Your Olympus Dealer for the DS-50 Digital Voice Recorder
Ferguson Enterprises
205 Joliet Ave., S. E.
Suite 101
De Smet, SD. 57231-2411