[blindeudora] Re: Message body is double spaced

Hi all,
I'm not having this problem. I'm using JAWS 8.0.2114 which is the latest beta folllowing the release of the update last week.
John
At 05:26 AM 5/4/2007, you wrote:
i also have Window-Eyes on this machine, and it doesn't happen when reading mail with WE, and it didn't happen with JAWS before installing the current build.
Andy
At 04:57 AM 5/4/2007, you wrote:
Is it on all or just some. Because some email clients will do that by default like lotus notes.

At 01:23 PM 5/3/2007, you wrote:
Hi listers,

I'm using Eudora v. 7.1.0.9 in sponsored mode with Jaws 8.0.210. Because I was having some problems with Eudora and Jaws crashing, I recently went back to using the MS Viewer. That seemed to have solved my crashing problem, but now I find that the bodies of incoming messages are double spaced. This is ok if I am auto-reading, but if I want to read line by line it's a major pain. Does anyone know what I might do to get my messages back to normal?

Thanks,
Norma

List web page: http://www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
to un subscribe:
field

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: http://www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
to un subscribe:
field

List web page: http://www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
to un subscribe:
field

http://www.eset.com

                John Gassman
mailto:johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

List web page: http://www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
to un subscribe:
field