[blindeudora] Re: Latest nvda 2012.2.1 and Eudora

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:45:52 -0400

I thought I had posted my finding that the latest snap as of 5028 had recovered the problem I had found with the stable 2012.2.1 but it apparently never made it thru. I hope this does. On anything newer than xp a current snap will not install as an installed copy and therefore not work at the log-on screen.

I'll see if I will update to the latest snap or just stay with what I have.

Thanks bunches.

Doris

At 09:21 AM 6/15/2012 -0500, you wrote:

i use the nvda image and its up to 5230 and it works quite well with eudora. you can try the latest released image by downloading it from my server at:

http://okie.sytes.net/links/nvda_snapshot_main-5230.exe

with this image, you can install nvda on the system or create a portable version.

Legend has it that on Friday 6/15/2012 03:06 AM, Doris and Chris said:
I just tried the latest nvda 2012.2.1 and found that nvda no longer reads Eudora's native Editor, i.e. outgoing messages that are being composed and messages without the Microsoft Editor being used.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, am I missing something?

while nvda's support for Eudora had not been perfect, it certainly had been doable and had given me a way to access eudora portably while on the go.

any feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks much.

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora