[blindeudora] Re: Latest Eudora for Jaws

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 16:06:59 -1000

Aloha All,
I think this problem is related to something else.

For some reason in the last few months, when my email comes, it is often double spaced. It only happens with certain Outlook users from whom I receive email. I think some version of Outlook has a new default setting that people don't know is active.

It semAt 12:44 PM 8/4/2007, you wrote:
A work-around may be to hit control+A, instead of insert down arrow to get it to read. I do this very often, especially on websites, and using Thunderbird.; because my knowledge of. Jaws, and use of different versions is minimal.
Wil.

Andy Baracco wrote:
i'm having a different kind of problem. i am using Eudora version 7.1 with the latest build of JAWS 8. When reading messages, JAWS reads every other line as blank. It's as if the writer inserted a blank line between each line of text. interestingly enough, when I am replying to or forwarding a message, the original message text reads normally. i know that the problem lies with JAWS because this behavior doesn't occur with Window Eyes, or even earlier versions of JAWS.

Andy

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora