[blindeudora] Re: Latest Eudora for Jaws

  • From: Herzog <herzog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 18:44:28 -0400

A work-around may be to hit control+A, instead of insert down arrow to get it to read. I do this very often, especially on websites, and using Thunderbird.; because my knowledge of. Jaws, and use of different versions is minimal.

Wil.

Andy Baracco wrote:
i'm having a different kind of problem. i am using Eudora version 7.1 with the latest build of JAWS 8. When reading messages, JAWS reads every other line as blank. It's as if the writer inserted a blank line between each line of text. interestingly enough, when I am replying to or forwarding a message, the original message text reads normally. i know that the problem lies with JAWS because this behavior doesn't occur with Window Eyes, or even earlier versions of JAWS.

Andy

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora