[blindeudora] Re: Eudora seven and jaws 13

  • From: meadowlark77 <meadowlark77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 12:30:26 -0500

Right now, I'm using Window-Eyes. I have to reinstall JAWS. I'll get that. Thanks,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlark77@xxxxxxx

At 11:59 AM 6/17/2012, you wrote:
you should be able to tab over to the checkbox if its there and you cannot tab to it, you can use the jaws cursor to look for it.

Legend has it that on Sunday 6/17/2012 11:30 AM, Donna said:
Well how do I look at that screen by what mean do I do that? DonnaAt 08:54 AM 6/17/2012, you wrote:
if you look on that screen, there should be a checkbox to not show this screen again or something like that. check the box and that will not come up again.

Legend has it that on Sunday 6/17/2012 10:15 AM, Donna said:
Hi when I delete mail it says ok then are you sure you want to delet this ok,it never used to say ok right when I hit the enter to delete,any suggestions for me and also when I go to the junk it says zero messages then a sec it will say what ever amount is there is it jaws not reading right or the eudora?
Donna

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora