[blindeudora] Re: Eudora seven and jaws 13

  • From: <northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 16:59:15 +0000

hmmm, my mistake, you can do the following:

1: press alt+t for tools
2: press o for options
3: press the home key then g to move to the gettng attention catagory
4: tab once and check the first checkbox and press enter. the alert dialog should not come up again.

Legend has it that on Sunday 6/17/2012 11:30 AM, Donna said:
Well how do I look at that screen by what mean do I do that? DonnaAt 08:54 AM 6/17/2012, you wrote:
if you look on that screen, there should be a checkbox to not show this screen again or something like that. check the box and that will not come up again.

Legend has it that on Sunday 6/17/2012 10:15 AM, Donna said:
Hi when I delete mail it says ok then are you sure you want to delet this ok,it never used to say ok right when I hit the enter to delete,any suggestions for me and also when I go to the junk it says zero messages then a sec it will say what ever amount is there is it jaws not reading right or the eudora?
Donna

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora