[blindeudora] Re: Error message 0 Dominant, could not connect to xxxxxx cuz host timed out 1060

  • From: "Mr. Bill" <mrbill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 22:32:30 -0700

hHi andy well for the most part you're right, however they have the bok to
refer to like this one.  I have found that for instance,  my isp cableone.net?
he asked what e mail program I was running?  guewss what?  he said ok let me
switched to eudora grin!  so ya just never know for sure.At 10:16 PM 2/6/2009,

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora