[blindeudora] Re: Email Receipt msgtag.com

  • From: Vaughan Dodd <vdodd@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eudora for Windows <eudora-win@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Blind Eudora <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:56:52 +1300

I did manage to acquire Msgtag and apart from a problem or two installing
it with Eudora v6.2, I am pretty confident that I now have it working as it
should.
The customer support from the free version has been first class, a rare and
much appreciated aspect of evaluating any new software.  For other blind
people watching this list or the blindeudora one, it is friendly to screenr
eaders, although a focus problem between Msgtag and Window-Eyes exists on
my Windows XP machine.  If people are itnerested will take this aspect to
another list.

I appreciate everyone's suggestions and advice.  I'm more knowledgeable now
than I was swhen I started the discussion.

Vaughan.

>I do not use this program but it and others will email
>you that your sent email was viewed. Google on email
>eceipt.
>
> From its website at
>http://www.msgtag.com/Confirmation_Email_Receipt_Return.html
>
>"MSGTAG sends you instant email notifications when
>your messages are received, click the email receipt
>link to be taken to our main website.
>
>When your email is viewed at its destination, MSGTAG
>lets you know. You receive an email from MSGTAG
>telling you that your message has been viewed. The
>notification also details when the message was sent,
>when it was viewed, and what the delay has been in
>between."
>
>Also, http://www.returnreceipt.com/

Vaughan Dodd

email vdodd@xxxxxxxxxx