[blindeudora] Re: Deleting Mailboxes in Eudora, Please?

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 06:58:48 -0500

remember when doing this you will remove any messages in these mailboxes:

1: press alt+t for tools
2: press m for mailboxes
3: i am suming you are using jaws so press insert+numpad minus to route the jaws cursor here
4: press the numpad star (rightmouse click)  press enter on expand colapse
5: press right arrow once
6: now, down arrow through the list and find the mailbox you wish to delete and when there, press the delete key. if the mailboxes has messages, you will be prompted. follow the prompts and tab to the delete button and press enter. the mailboxes will be deleted and when done, press ctrl+w to close the tree.

another way is to find the mailbox name.mbx and delete it that way as well. although this way once deleted, its gone without prompting.

hope this helps.

Legend has it that on Saturday 3/31/2012 02:01 AM, Reeva Parry said:
OK, I've asked this question three times before, and got no answer. Could someone on this list tell me, step by step, how to delete mailboxes in Eudora 6.x? I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Love and Blessings,

Reeva Parry

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!