[blindeudora] Re: Backspace feedback

  • From: Brad Dunse' <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 01:11:52 -0500

OK. Thought V12's would work. :) No worries.

Brad

On 10/7/2011  11:22 PM northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...
hmmm, will have to work on a fresh set for jaws 13, will have to pull out my trusty dell laptop with windows 7 on it and see if i can do just that.

Legend has it that on Friday 10/7/2011 05:39 PM, Brad Dunse' said:
I want to buy the machines you do lol. This new one is a lightening fast new fangled one but that dont' mean spit if you ain't as efficient as before :). Its a minor deal overall. If you or Doris would send a fresh complete set of your Eudora scripts for JFW13 I'd appreciate it. I'll work out the CTRL Shift R bit that was an overlap for a Eudora hot key for changing personalities if need be.

Brad

Brad

On 10/7/2011  05:19 PM northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...
hmmm, i just tried my settings here and i hear the character as i press the backspace key no matter what level i have it set to. very strange.

Legend has it that on Friday 10/7/2011 04:44 PM, Brad Dunse' said:
Sorry, I forgot if you set Eudora to beginner verbosity, it will speak the character :). I had it on advanced. And so much for crossing anything, we're back to not speaking all the way when CTRL Arrowing no matter what setting it's on :).

Brad

Brad

Brad Dunse

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Brad Dunse

A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog. --Jack London

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Brad Dunse

The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it,
but that it is too low and we reach it

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora