[blindeudora] Re: Attaching a Folder

  • From: Tom S <tsykora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:34:58 -0500

Betsy
Thanks for responding and the wild card idea might work.
I did make my way to the folder and eventually I may have had some success by using the shift key and arrowing through all twenty five files then clicking the attach button,,,but I am not sure until I year back from the recipients if this worked.
Gonna ponder your idea a bit more.
Tom

At 09:18 PM 8/8/2007, you wrote:

Tom,
I don't know this for sure, but could you attach the folder and all the files using wildcards in the filename? Like this:
c:\foldername\*.*

Yes, I'm an old DOS user so don't know if that still works.
At 04:01 PM 8/8/2007, you wrote:
        Hi,
I would like to attach a folder full of custom made ringtones and sen d them, but I cant figure out how to send the folder. I can send individual files I think, but there are thirty some ringtones and theere has to be an easier way other than one by one. Anybody know how to send a folder as an attachment
Thanks,
Tom

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora