[blindeudora] Re: Addresses

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 08:57:04 -0600

Hi Mike,

I don't mind helping when I can.

I think thee were others who may have given better input on this situation. ,msile>

At 02:35 PM 1/31/2017, you wrote:

Hello Pat

Many thanks for your help with this. I have followed your instructions but the list is incomplete. However, in a way the problem is solved because Eudora allowed me to delete the redundant addresses by pressing delete on the unwanted address from the list of auto suggested list. Of course, I guess my settings may well differ from other peoples and that may make a difference.

Thanks again

Mike.

At 19:59 31/01/2017, you wrote:
Hi Mike,

it really does appear in the address book.

You have to go into your address book with control L and arrow up to the top and select View by addresses. I can't do it, because I'm typing this message. lol.

Once you view by address, you really can find the address. I have even accidently deleted an address by doing what you did. lol.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

At 11:46 AM 1/31/2017, you wrote:
Hello

I have tried looking in the address book using control l. The address I wanted to delete didn't appear in that list. I opened a new email with control n and started to type the address, Eudora brought up a list and I simply pressed delete on the unwanted address. It has now vanished. I am now slightly confused that the address doesn't appear in the address book but did appear in the suggested address list. Anyway, thank you for your help and at least delete seems to work.

With thanks and best wishes

Mike.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx